Our friends Megan & Chris with our two babies Daisy & Carson (haha)
Carson's First Photo Shoot; 12 days old (1/25/10)
Well Carson is 2 weeks and 2 days old today and so far he has been a great baby. He is sleeping a solid 4-5 hours straight at night and just getting up to breast feed so that is great; I can't complain. He really only cries when he needs his diaper changed or is hungry. We have had lots of visitors over the last 2 weeks and Carson seems to enjoy the company. Daisy is still adjusting to not being the only baby in the house. She tore apart one of Carson's pillows in a jealousy fit but has been better the last few days! This was my first week alone with Carson since Jeff went back to work and it went pretty well. I am still getting adjusted to it taking several hours to get things done since he likes to interrupt me. haha
I took Carson for his first photo session this past Monday. See the pictures above. Note to self, don't take a baby to a 4 hour photo session when he is less than 2 weeks old. haha I don't know how we got any good pictures but somehow we got a few.
Sorry to those of you who have called me and I haven't gotten back with. We have had so many visitors lately it has been hard to call people back in the evenings but I'll try to get a hold of some of you soon!
1 comment:
Love the photo shoot Hil! He's just so precious! And I love the pic with his little tush in the air. What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment