Carson in his new blanket (1/16/10)
Hi everyone, our little baby boy has finally arrived! He was born on January 13, 2010 at 4:11pm and weighed 8 lbs. 3 ounces. He was 21 inches long. I only had a 6 hour labor and surprisingly it wasn't that bad at all (thank God for epidurals!). We got home from the hospital yesterday. Carson didn't sleep at all the first 2 nights in the hospital so Jeff and I were so exhausted. Luckily last night we got him to sleep at least in 2 hour increments so we felt a bit better today. I am a little laid up still from some serious tearing during labor but Jeff has been really good about changing diapers. He is a pro at swaddling him too! We are all doing well but just getting adjusted to life with baby. Above are some pics from his first few days.
1 comment:
He's perfect! You all look like such a happy family already! Congrats! We can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment