Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Carson - 1 month old

Big boy Carson tried to hold his head up already (2/8/10)
Daisy really thinks she is a baby too! haha (2/8/10)
Hanging out on the couch with mom (2/8/10)
Carson at his first superbowl party with dad (2/7/10)
Carson with his second cousins Mathew & Nathan at the superbowl party (2/7/10)
Carson in his new sweat suit (2/6/10)
Carson asleep in mom & dad's bed, woops! (2/3/10)

I can't beleive it but Carson will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. I just weighed him and he already weighs 9 lbs, 13 ounces so he is getting to be a big boy. He is still being a great sleeper so let's hope that remains. Above are some pictures from the past week.

2 comments:

The Dean Family said...

He's so cute Hil! Ans so big :)

Hughes Family said...

Ahh, can't believe he is almost a month old already! I love the pic of Daisy laying next to him on his play mat. Too cute!! ;)

Post a Comment