Saturday, January 2, 2010

Still Waiting on Baby








Well I have officially been dilated 4 cm now for over 3 weeks and there is still no baby. I am getting a little frustrated because every week I go to the doctor they say I can have the baby any day but nothing ever happens. My contractions have completely stopped at this point so I am nervous now I may have to wait to get induced. Last week the doctor said he would induce me on my due date, which is Jan. 13th so I may have another week and a half to wait.

The nursery is finally all done and as you can see by Carson's closet he has WAY too many clothes! I guess this is what happens when he is the first grandbaby on both sides of the family. Here is also a picture of me from today at 38 1/2 weeks. Only a week and a half to go to full term, looks like he may hang out until then! I hope he comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment