Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wow, it's almost Christmas!

     Wow, I can't believe Christmas is in a little over a week!  I'm not sure where November and December have gone and how Harper is almost 7 months old already!  We have had a fun December getting ready for Christmas.  The kids have seen Santa twice and they both liked him.  Carson was terrified of Santa last year but was all about him this year and he even told him he wanted "trucks and trains" for Christmas.  He told Santa that Harper wanted "bows."  haha
     Harper started crawling about 3 weeks ago and is all over the place now.  She kind of does this roll and crawl combo move to get where she needs to.  Carson is not liking her getting all of his toys but most of the time he loves his sister.  They are really cute together now and have started playing a little.  

Harper in her turkey day outfit :)
 Harper & her friend Kellan Elfers.  (My friend Megan & I did not consult each other when buying these outfits for the kids and then laughed that we had bought the same one without knowing it!)
Carson helping Uncle Lance on the farm
 My friend Jamie's little boy Jack with Harper (Jack is 6 weeks older but Harper was after him, ha)
 Harper's 6 month picture (Nov. 23rd)
 Harper's crazy hair!  It's growing everyday
 Carson thinks it's really cool him & Harper have matching pj's
 Wild girl in her jumper
 Carson with Mrs. Claus at Entertrainment Junction
 Mrs. Claus & Harper
 Santa pic
 I love this diaper cover Grandma Gina got Harper
 Ready for Christmas!
 I'm not sure about this bow mom
 Jeff & the kids at the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo
 Festival of Lights
 Christmas/Harper 6 month/Carson 3 year Photo Shoot (Nov. 2012)







 My favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment