Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Fun

      Well I haven't blogged about the kids in forever so I thought I would share some of our pictures from this past fall over the last few months.  Let's see...what's new?  I started Harper on baby food and rice cereal last week.  She still refuses to take a bottle so I had to have something to feed the girl when I need to leave her.  She is loving the baby food and grabs at it like crazy.  She is a chunky monkey now, she weighed 16 lbs, 3 ounces last week (at 5 1/2 months).  She is getting such a funny personality and is definitely a lot spunkier than Carson.  
     Carson goes to 2 year old preschool now 2 days a week for 3 hours.  He finally likes to go and it is really helping with his speech.  He loves to draw and he has to put all his pictures on the fridge when he gets home from school.  HA
      Some pictures below are from Harper's baptism, which was Sept. 30th.  We also went with Jeff's family to the Keeneland horse races in Lexington. (Note to self, I am never taking the kids again; it was way too much).  The kids and I went up to my parents for a few days in October when Jeff had a business trip.  We went to the Columbus Zoo, which was fun.  Other exciting news is that Jeff's sister Julie had her baby on Halloween!  Braxton John Burcham was born at 8 lbs 13 ounces, 21 1/2 inches long.  Mommy & baby are doing well and the kids are excited to have a new cousin :)

Miss Harper & I playing dress up a few days ago (she just learned to sit up this week)
 Harper enjoying her carrots :)
 Carson & his monkey cousin Brody trick or treating (it was freezing so it didn't last long!)
Me & my new nephew Braxton
 Monster Carson (I could not quit laughing at him in this costume)
 Harper was a witch, kind of, lol
 Miss Harper was 5 months on October 23rd (can we discuss these chunky thighs? lol)
 The family at a pumpkin patch in Northern Kentucky
 Harper loves the baby bjorn
 Carson posing with the pumpkins
 Harper in one of her many tutus
My grandma Irons with all her great-grandbabies (Evan, Harper, & Carson)
 Harper was smaller than the pumpkin Grandpa Eric got her
 Grandma Pam & Carson at the Columbus Zoo
 Grandpa Eric and the kiddos at the Columbus Zoo
 Jeff, the kids, & I met up with the Gilmores for a fun day at Miami University (the trees were gorgeous)
 Carson & my friend Jamie's little boy, Jack Gilmore, at Miami University (future Redhawks)
 My pretty Harper girl
 Carson loving on his sister
 Keeneland horse races in Lexington, KY
 Carson & Aunt Jaimie at Keeneland
 Harper & I tailgating at Keeneland
Carson and his grandma Gigi at Keeneland
 One of the many Harper sleeping poses
 Harper's baptism (Aunt Jaimie & Uncle Jason are her godparents)
 Harper wore a baptism gown that her grandma Gina made out of her wedding dress
 The Wulfecks at Harper's baptism lunch
 The Hoffmans at Harper's baptism lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment