Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Fun!

    Well, the kids, Jeff, and I had a great Christmas.  There was a lot of traveling from here to there and some late nights where the kids were up until almost midnight but we all survived!  We spent the weekend before Christmas and Christmas Eve in Richwood with my family and then we spent Christmas Eve night and Christmas day with Jeff's family.  I was surprised how much Harper enjoyed opening presents.  She loved to eat the paper and get tangled in bows.  Carson was really fun this year and was so excited for Santa to come to our house.  He even put out milk and cookies this year and he told me he heard reindeer on our roof.  (Not sure what that was, ha)  
    We did have a little set back on Christmas night.  I left a toy on our basement steps and Jeff came down them carrying a box of 12 bottles of wine and fell really hard on his back.  I had to call the squad and everything because he couldn't breathe or move at first.  He was okay and the doctors think he broke a rib and has a hairline fracture in his vertebrae.  He was laid up for two weeks but finally this week he is getting back to normal and moving around okay.  Note to self: never put anything on the steps again!  
    We were really excited to have 4 inches of snow a few days after Christmas.  I included some pictures of us sledding on our hill in our backyard.  Too bad the snow melted after a few days because Carson loved sledding!  Hopefully we will get some more this winter :)

Santa with Carson, Harper & their cousins Braxton & Brody

The Wulfeck clan with Santa on Jeff's birthday (Dec. 19th)

Harper girl was 7 months on Dec. 23rd

Carson & Harper with Layni, Lexi, Mallory, Grant, & Jaxson (my high school friends' Kat, Tai, & Hannah's kiddos) 

The Hoffman clan on Christmas Eve 

Harper eating a bow

Carson & my parents' GIGANTIC dog Walter

Jeff, the kiddos, & I on Christmas Eve evening

Christmas morning!



Christmas Day in front of all Grandma & Grandpa Wulfeck's presents


Sledding fun in our backyard

Carson helping me shovel 

Sledding with daddy (not a wise choice after cracking a rib)

No comments:

Post a Comment