Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ready for baby girl!


Well, we are officially ready for baby girl to make her appearance.  The nursery is done, everything is washed, and I'm done being pregnant, ha.  I went to the OB doctor today and I am already dilating so that is a good sign.  I technically have 20 days until my due date but the doctor said baby girl has dropped and I could go anytime.  Baby girl was already weighing 7 lbs at her ultrasound last week so the doctor said he will consider inducing me a few days early if I want.  Since I was induced with Carson I'm kind of scared to go into labor at home or have my water break on my own but I guess that is the best way for things to happen so we will see how things go.

Carson is excited to meet his sister.  Every morning when I'm getting dressed he hugs my belly and says, "hi baby."  It's so cute but I don't think the poor child has any clue what he is in for.  I hope he adjusts OK to not being the center of attention!

Baby girl's nursery all ready for her.  I did a butterfly theme.  Its a bit over the top with the pink, but I guess that is what happens when you have a boy first.  ha

Carson in his cute little outfit ready for Uncle Jason's graduation dinner (May 8th)
Uncle Jason with his nephews, Brody & Carson, at his college graduation dinner from University of Kentucky (May 8th)
Stephy P's bridal shower.  Of the 8 of us Miami U college roommates 6 of us were able to make Steph's shower
 (April 28th; I helped host the shower even though I was almost 36 weeks pregnant)
While I was at the bridal shower Jeff & Carson had a "daddy and me" day and went to the Red's game.  (April 28th)
Jeff was really excited to buy Carson his first pair of Nike tennis shoes so here Carson is showing them off
My old roommate Jamie had her first baby, Jack Austin, so we went to meet him (April 21st)
Grandma Gina's birthday party at our house.  Next year there will be 2 more grandbabies.  Jeff's sister Julie is expecting her second baby in early November! (April 15th)

No comments:

Post a Comment