Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring and Easter Pics 2012

I took a lot of pictures over the last few weeks with Easter and all so wanted to share some of them. I just got a new "mom" camera so I was playing around with it. We went to my parents' this year for Easter. My grandma Irons had everyone over for Easter lunch this past Sunday and we hid eggs for Carson and my cousin Sarah's son, Evan, to find. They did a good job putting them all in their baskets.

The weather has been gorgeous here so Carson and I have been trying to get out and go to the zoo a lot. I'm still having some pelvic pain so we just make short visits but we need to get out of the house so its nice.

I am 33 weeks pregnant today; 7 weeks to go! This baby girl is going to be here before we know it. I have her nursery ready and all her clothes bought so we are all set. We went and got a 4D ultrasound of her the weekend before last. It was pretty cool to see here in there moving around and sucking her fingers. She is a hyper little thing who never stops kicking me. She is breach right now so lets hope she flips in the next couple of weeks so I don't have to have a c section. I put a few of the pictures from our ultrasound below. I think she looks like Carson from the pictures.

Easter Sunday
Carson hunting for eggs at my Grandma Irons' house
Carson and his 2nd cousin Evan hunting eggs at my Grandma's


Jeff, Carson and I on Easter Sunday
Carson in his cute little Easter outfit
Dying eggs at my parents' house (how did I forget how time consuming dying eggs are?)
Waiting for our eggs to color
Carson and his best friend Daisy (4/7/12)
Carson loved throwing rocks in my parents' creek
For some reason Carson always wants to hold Megan's baby Kellan, ha (4/6/12)
Jeff, Carson, and I at the Cincy Zoo on Good Friday (4/6/12)
Carson and his cousin Brody posing at the zoo
Our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt (yes, all these kids live in our cul de sac) - 4/6/12
Carson's first Easter egg hunt; he did pretty good picking up eggs :)
Baby girl's 4D ultrasound at 31 weeks (see her face & arms up in front of her face)

I'm 32 weeks pregnant here; Carson had to get in on the action, ha (4/4/12)
Carson posing with the tulips at the zoo (3/20/12)
Carson was at the zoo with his buddies Kellan (Megan's baby) and cousin Brody
St. Patties Day party with our playgroup friends
Carson & I on St. Patties (3/17/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment