Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb. 2012 (Warm weather & painting)

Well this winter has been really crazy here in Northern KY. We have not had snow on the ground once this winter, only 2 slight dustings that melted after a few hours. I guess I better return Carson's snow boots since it doesn't look like he will wear them anytime soon. It is crazy that Carson has been playing outside without a coat on in February!

This past weekend Jeff and I decided to get ready for our baby girl. We painted one of our guests rooms and moved Carson into his big boy room. He is officially sleeping in a toddler bed now! The last 2 mornings I have awoken to Carson knocking on my bedroom door so that is going to take some getting used to. I don't like that he can get out of his bed, open his door and roam the house while we are sleeping but I guess we will all adjust. ha We also painted baby girl's room pink this past weekend because we are putting her in Carson's old room that was blue. I feel like I'm going a little overboard on the pink in the nursery but oh well she is a girl! ha

I am 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow so only 3 months left. Below is a picture of my belly 2 weeks ago. I feel like I have popped out all of a sudden in the last few weeks but I'm still smaller than I was with Carson so that is good. Other good news is that I think I finally figured out the reason for my pelvic pain the last 2 and a half months. There is a disorder called Symphysis Pubic Disorder where basically your pubic bone separates and rubs against other bone from all the relaxin in your body and causes you to feel pain in your pelvis when you walk a lot, carry heavy things, etc. The bad news is that there is nothing I can do except take aspirin and wear a support belt to help with the pain but the good news is that is has nothing to do with pre-term labor and it doesn't affect the baby at all. Guess I will just live with the pain and take it easy for the next 3 months :)

We went to Richwood for my dad's birthday 2 weekends ago and Carson had so much fun riding Grandpa Eric's gator and tractor. I think my dad had more fun giving him rides but it was cute! (See below)

Carson helping daddy paint his new room (we added navy & green stripes around the ceiling too)

Me at 24 weeks pregnant (2 weeks ago)
Carson & Daisy cuddle in my bed when I shower every morning, ha
Carson & Grandpa Eric and his dogs taking a ride on the gator (Carson loved it!)
On this beautiful February day Carson decided to mow the lawn
Fun outside without a coat in February, nuts!
Carson on his 4 wheeler he got for Christmas

Roller coaster Fun! (Grandma Gina got him this roller coaster for his birthday and he loves it!)

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

That roller coaster is so much fun!!! Em had a blast on one at a play date. And when did your baby boy get so tall?!!? He's just like his Mommy & Daddy :)

Post a Comment