Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Carson!

Well we had an exciting week last week. Last Monday we found out we are having a baby GIRL! I was in shock and couldn't believe it. I am so excited I finally get to buy pink girly stuff. You can see below how much pink I have bought in the last week, ha. Jeff is excited too because he said now that we will have one of each he can take Carson to ball games and I can take our little girl shopping, ha. They moved up my due date a week to May 23rd. I have been having a lot of pelvic pressure and cramping the last month but the Dr. last week did some extra ultrasounds and checked me out all over and said everything is fine and not to worry.

The other exciting thing we had last week was Carson's 2nd birthday on Friday the 13th. Jeff took off work and we went to the Newport Aquarium. We had Carson's family party last Saturday and then we had a party with our playgroup friends yesterday. Carson loved being sung "Happy Birthday"to and he loved opening presents and blowing out candles. Grandma Pam did an extensive training camp with him on candle blowing so he would be ready for his big day. (It's something in the Irons blood that you have to blow out all your candles at once and really far away, ha) Anyway, Carson had a fun birthday and a fun time at all his parties. I can't believe 2 years has gone by so fast! I love this age though, he is so much fun and so silly. He definitely has his daddy's laid back personality so that is good.

Baby's girl's closet already. Do you think I have too much for only finding out last week? ha
Carson's playgroup party (he shared his party with his friend Brogan who is 4 days younger)

Carson's family party - Jan. 14th, 2012




Ready to blow!
Carson got so excited when we sang Happy Birthday to him, ha
Uncle Lance got him a chainsaw that is VERY loud
Carson loved his Mickey Mouse musical card from his cousin Brody
Carson with his Grandma Pam and his Daisy
Yeah, balloons!
Ready for his party
Carson's birthday, Jan. 13th. He blew out both candles on the first try :)
He gets so excited about presents! ha

Carson and daddy feeding birds at the New port Aquarium on his birthday
Ok, everyone wants to see how big I am this pregnancy. I am WAY smaller than I was with Carson. This is me at 19 weeks on New Year's Eve with my pregnant friend Megan. Megan had her baby boy this past Monday :)
Carson's 2 year old professional pictures, he looks so old in these :(


2 comments:

The Dean Family said...

You look so cute, Hil!!! And I love how excited Carson was to open his gifts :)

The Gerhans said...

Love these pics! He's so cute :)

Post a Comment