Monday, June 20, 2011

Water Baby - June, 2011

Carson has had a pretty busy summer so far. We went to my parent's cabin at Candlewood Lake for Memorial Day and then to Jeff's family's lake house at Lake Norris, TN in early June. Carson surprisingly isn't scared on the boat and really has a lot of fun riding on it. His Grandma & Grandpa Wulfeck got a swimming pool put in so he has been swimming there a lot this summer. Some days he loves to swim and others he doesn't, ha. I also set up his kiddie pool and water table on our deck some days because he loves to be out there playing in the water.

Carson FINALLY got his first haircut last week. He is 17 months old now so I guess it was time but I hated for them to cut off all his little curls he had in the back. Now he looks like such a big boy with a haircut.

Yesterday Jeff, Carson, and I spent the day at the Cincinnati Children's Museum because it was raining all day. Jeff wanted to do something fun for Father's Day so that is what he chose. Him and Carson had fun at the dinosaur exhibit.

Carson is starting a new phase, the climbing phase! Not sure why little boys think they need to climb up on everything imaginable but its amazing what he can get into now :)

Carson driving the crane at the Children's Museum
Carson & Daddy on Father's Day
Carson & mommy before our cookout
Carson's 1st haircut, I couldn't believe he stood still!
What a mohawk! ha
So excited after his haircut because he got a balloon
Carson loves his cozy coupe
He also is obsessed with books
He loves golfing on Grandpa Wulfeck's putting green
Fun at Grandma Wulfeck's pool
He loves to splash

Driving the boat at Lake Norris with Grandma Gigi
Driving the boat at Candlewood with Grandpa Eric
He thinks its hilarious when Daisy puts her life jacket on too :)

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

I'm with Carson, Daisy's life jacket is a hoot! ;)

Post a Comment