Well our July was a crazy month! I seriously don't think we could have fit anything else into the month. Jeff and I started July off by going to Atlantis in the Bahamas for our 5th wedding anniversary. It was the first time we left Carson for over 2 nights and I had a rough time being away from him. Jeff and I swam with the dolphins though so that was exciting and something I had always wanted to do.
Mid July we went to Gatlinburg, TN with my dad's side of the family for the annual Hoffman reunion. There were 26 of us this year that could make it. We had fun hiking through the Smokey's, riding horses, and going to Dollywood.
We also had a new addition to our family this month. Jeff's oldest sister Julie had a baby boy on July 17th named Brody. Brody is Carson's first 1st cousin and he has been very excited to meet and touch him.
This last weekend of July Carson and I went to my parents' cabin to host our annual cabin party with my college friends. It was a little different this year because we had 6 kids there but it was a lot of fun to see everyone. Wish I lived closer to my college roomies; our kids are all around the same age.
Carson and Cooper sharing a nice beverage at the cabin
Emily and Abby Dean, Cooper and Carson (Carson was NOT happy! ha)
My college roommates Beti, Steph D, Julie, Stephy P, Jenny, and I with our kiddos
Emily and Carson waiting for a boat ride
Cooper, Abby, & Carson cooling off in the baby pool
Carson riding the lawn mower with Grandpa Eric (I don't think he liked it yet)
Carson and his second cousin Evan in Mt. Gilead
Carson and his new cousin Brody
Not sure what to think of Brody at first, ha
Carson had to be in my lap if I was holding Brody
Carson with his great aunts and Grandma Pam in Gatlinburg, TN
Carson and Daddy on our cabin balcony in Gatlinburg
Water slide fun at Dollywood Waterpark
Water is so much fun!
Carson and I at Dollywood Splash Country
My family and I in front of a waterfall in the Smokey Mountains
Hiking through the Smokeys with Daddy
Carson's first hike
Carson, Jeff, and I at the Applewood Apple Orchard in Gatlinburg
My family
All 26 of the Hoffmans for our annual reunion
Jeff and I in the Bahamas for our 5th Anniv. trip
1 comment:
You did have a busy month! How did I not know that you went to Dollywood?! ;)
Post a Comment