Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland

View out our front door, we got over a foot of snow! 2/16/10

Carson & the Ryan twins (they are 2 weeks and he is 5 1/2 weeks) He looks huge next to them!
Saturday night with the Ryan twins (oh how life changes, haha) 2/21/10
Carson in his new chair, haha 2/21/10

Carson loves his car seat for some reason 2/20/10
Carson's first Valentine's Day 2/14/10


Carson will be 6 weeks in a few days, I can't believe it! I weighed him yesterday and he already weighs 11 lbs 3 ounces. He is such a big boy already, he has already almost outgrown all his 0-3 month clothing because he has such long arms and legs. haha

Carson had his first play date Saturday night with the Ryan twins. They only weigh 7lbs so Carson looks so big next to them. It is amazing to see the difference in activity in just a few weeks in age. Carson is starting to make eye contact with me now and grab onto things so that is fun.

We are trying not to go stir crazy with this horrible weather. We got a huge snow storm last week and have over a foot of snow on the ground. I can't wait until spring so I can at least take a walk around the neighborhood. I started taking Carson out for errands with me last week and he does pretty good so at least we are getting out a little. Note to self, don't have a baby in January again! haha

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

Love these pics Hil! He's getting so big :)

Post a Comment