Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is here!

Happy St. Patties Day! (3/17/10)
Carson's Easter photo shoot (3/15/10)


My favorite pic! haha
Grandma Gina babysat and put him in this outfit, haha (3/9/10)
Mommy & Carson (3/8/10)
Carson & I with my college roommates for Julie's baby shower (3/6/10)
Carson loves all his stuffed animals (2/28/10)

Today is such a pretty spring day. Carson, Daisy and I decided to take a long walk around our hilly neighborhood and boy am I out of shape! haha I am so glad it is getting warm so we can get out of the house and walk.

Carson was 9 weeks old yesterday. He went to the pediatrician last week for his 2 month check up and he weighed 12 lbs, 3 oz. and was 23 1/2 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for height and weight so he is getting to be a big boy! He is now sleeping 8 hours straight through the night without nursing so I am feeling very lucky that we have such a happy, content baby. (Watch our next one be a terror) haha Carson started smiling in the last few weeks and now he is smiling all the time. He is such a good baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment