Sunday, January 30, 2011

Carson's playroom is complete!

At our house we had a big empty room in our basement so for Carson's 1st birthday present we decided to drywall, paint, and carpet it to make it a playroom. We painted each wall a different primary color and then I found some cute decals online I rubbed on the walls. Below is the finished project. Carson is loving his playroom and loves to sit down there and play with all his new toys! I'm just glad everything has a place now since I was going crazy with toy clutter upstairs! haha
Grandma Pam visited and made me a mohawk! ha
Carson's new playroom
This decal looks cool now but it took me FOREVER to get it on!



1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

Playroom looks great! I actually just posted a few pictures from our playroom tonight. We are still in early phases. We at least have it painted...and that's about it so far! I need to get some things for the walls & some storage organizers. I might have to hit up Ikea in March when we come down! ;)

Post a Comment