Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carson's first birthday!

Carson pushing Daisy around in his new cart, hilarious!

Loving his chocolate cupcake and blue icing!

Not sure about his hat
Are these all mine?
Playgroup party in his new playroom
Birthday Boy!
Birthday presents from mommy and daddy birthday morning
Carson's new cheesy smile
Best friends
Carosn turned 1 last Thursday, January 13th. I had the flu but somehow got through 2 birthday parties for him. We had a birthday party with all his playgroup friends on his actual birthday. We had 7 one year olds at the party and a newborn. haha Then this past Saturday we had a party with immediate family for him. He got lots of fun presents but his favorite was a grocery cart that he pushed Daisy in around the living room! Daisy never jumped out, which was hilarious. Listen to Carson's belly laughing in the video, he thinks Daisy is the funniest thing ever! ha

I can't believe he is 1 year old already. I seriously feel like I had him 6 months ago. Its been a great year though and it was so much fun with him!



2 comments:

The Gerhans said...

This video is the best! Happy Birthday Carson!

Hughes Family said...

I <3 the grocery cart, especially with Daisy in it! Carson's smile (w/ teeth) couldn't be any cuter! Cooper has 4 teeth up top (soon to be 6), but you can't see them when he smiles yet!

Post a Comment