Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Time

Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo
I had to buy Carson a had that velcros around his chin so he can't rip it off
I don't think he likes his winter gear
Carson in awe of the Christmas tree
Carson trying to pull the tree down
He loves his fleece Santa pjs
Carson hugs Daisy about 4 times a day, she loves it! ha

Carson in his moose Christmas sweater
Carson's Christmas photo, this was the only half way good one we got (he didn't want to keep the hat on!)
Carson showing off his new top teeth
Carson watching the 1st snow of the season
Carson is having fun on his 1st Christmas season. We went the Festival of Lights at the zoo this past weekend and he is obsessed with my Christmas tree. I am afraid he is going to pull the tree down on top of him so I now have a gate around it so he can't get to it. His other obsession is Daisy. He hugs and pulls on that dog all day but she is so good with him and just lets him do it! haha

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

Carson is so sweet to his little Daisy doggy :)

Post a Comment