Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gobble Gobble!

Carson loves my mom's dog Sammy, he was trying to kiss her!
Carson on turkey day
Carson showing off his new teeth
My high school friends (Sloop, Tai, & Kat) and I all met up for dinner with all our kids before the holiday. Carson and my friend Julie's little boy Cooper. (Cooper is 4 months younger than Carson but they are the same size!)
Carson loves the rocking moose and Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman's cabinCarson made it up the stairs for the first time when I wasn't looking (Daisy was spotting him! ha)
Cardboard boxes are the best toys!
We have been traveling a lot the last few weeks. Two weeks ago Jeff, Carson and I traveled up to Cleveland for my friend Beti's baby shower. This past week we traveled to Richwood for Thanksgiving day. We are learning we can only travel now during Carson's nap time because he is not liking the car these days.
Carson got his first 3 top teeth in the last week. He looks like a toddler now with all his teeth! He is still gliding on furniture and crawling, no walking on his own yet. I can't believe he will be 11 months old soon! He is getting such a fun personality and imitating my laugh! haha

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

So neat to see all the hs girls with their babies :) And I can't believe Carson got 3 teeth at once! Poor little guy! And poor Mommy too! ;)

Post a Comment