Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Skinny Mini Carson is 9 Months

Carson will be 9 months old tomorrow! We just went to his 9 month Dr. appointment and he is in the 73rd percentile for height but only the 22nd percentile for weight. He is tall and skinny; he is almost 29 inches tall but only weighs 18lbs, 6 ounces. I'm having a hard time keeping his pants up because his waist is so small! ha He is a crazy crawler now and has started pulling himself up to stand. It won't be long until he is walking. He is getting such a funny personality and is such a wild boy, but I love it!
Carson loves bath time!
Carson and Jeff at swim lessons, he loves the water!
Carson fell asleep right after eating dinner
First real shoes!
Carson trying to get Daisy (poor dog!)

Crazy couch climber Carson and his friend, Olivia, not happy about the baby gate
Look how innocent he looks, don't let him fool you
Rough day!

This is not oreo on his mouth, he ate dirt out of the plant!
Carson got into the dirt in the plant. How did he know to get his little cup to help him dig?
Carson climbing the stairs for the first time


Carson is a crazy splasher in the bathtub


1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

Too cute! I laughed out loud watching both of the videos of Carson. This is definitely a glimpse into the near future for me w/ Cooper! I'll enjoy the fact that he is just learning to sit up by himself now. I know it won't last long!! ;)

Post a Comment