Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carson's 1st Halloween

Carson & his sister dressed up for trick or treat
Carson's shirt says, "Baby's 1st BOO"
Carson was obsessed with the ball pit at his friend's party
Carson and his playgroup friends at the party
Carson and his twin friends Lily & Sydney



Carson roaring like a tiger in his costume! ha

Carson wouldn't smile again :(
Carson and I in the dandelion field
Carson eating dirt in the dandelion field
The scary turkeys

Carson loving the goats! He wasn't afraid at all!




Love the pumpkin butt on this outfit! ha

Last weekend we took Carson to the Gorman Heritage Farm in West Chester, OH. It was great; they had a pumpkin patch, sunflower field, and lots of animals. Carson was obsessed with the goats and insisted on trying to pet them for a half an hour. I think he is a farm boy at heart like his mother. haha He refused to smile for one picture though the entire day so these were the best I got. He smiles all the time but when I want him to pose he will have nothing to do with it!

This weekend his friend Olivia had her 1st birthday party and all the kids came in costume. Our friends from playgroup all came and Carson had a blast playing in the ball pit all day.

We are dressing him up again today for Trick-or-Treat but we are just going to hand out candy since he is too little to go house to house this year.

1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

I love the tiger costume on Carson! He's getting soooo big! I can't wait for Cooper & Carson to play together again in a few weeks. It's been too long! They change so quick too. Carson is looking like such a little boy now! Where did our babies go!? ;)

Post a Comment