Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter 2010 (Daisy her brother Carson)
Easter 2010
Carson, the Easter bunny! haha

Jeff and Carson were excited to watch the UK game (too bad they lost)


Carson fell asleep petting Daisy. Too cute!
Happy Easter to everyone! We went home to my parent's for Easter and had a good weekend. Carson got lots of attention from everyone. He is getting to be such a big boy. He weighs 13 lbs, 9 ounces already! Tomorrow he will be 12 weeks old and I have made the decision to not go back to work. I may do some HR contract work for my old company here and there to keep me busy so hopefully it all works out. Somehow I stay busy being home and with summer coming it will be nice to be off.




1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

He's the cutest little man! Love all his adorable outfits :)

Post a Comment