Well, first of all we can officially announce on our blog that we are expecting baby #2 on Memorial Day, May 28th, 2012! We are very excited! So far my pregnancy has been a little rougher than it was with Carson but I'm not sure if that is because I am chasing an almost 2 year old around all day or if it's because this baby is a girl? I am 14 weeks pregnant this week and I know some of you will think I'm crazy but I swear I am feeling the baby move already. My OB told me it is normal to feel your second baby a month earlier than your first so maybe I am. At my last 2 OB appts. the doctor has told me that the baby is a wild child because she can never find the baby's heartbeat because its always bouncing around. I'm nervous this will be our wild baby because Carson has always been such a calm child and good sleeper so I'm scared we are going to get pay back with baby #2! haha
As for our Thanksgiving we went to my parents' house in Richwood, OH for the holiday weekend. Mom spoils him with cookies (as you can see below) and everything else imaginable but we had a good visit home. Friday after Thanksgiving I was able to meet up with some of my high school friends, Kat, Tai, and their husbands and little girls, so it was fun to catch up.
Now we are just getting ready for the holidays. Jan. 9th we are going to find out what baby #2 is so I will post once we find out!
Yes, that is poor Daisy under Carson being smothered with hugs, ha
Carson has never liked wearing hats but for some reason he loves to wear his reindeer hat!
Carson has a SERIOUS blankie obsession, he literally takes it everywhere!
This is Carson's new "mean look" I hate it but he likes to do it when he says "No"
Mallory Kirby, Carson, Lexi & Layni Wills (Kat & Tai's little girls)
Carson loved sleeping on Grandpa Eric when we were home at Thanksgiving
Grandma Pam spoiling Carson with cookies and anything else he would eat
Carson with Grandpa Eric and Grandma Pam on Thanksgiving
Our last Thanksgiving family of 3 picture
Being silly and showing his big belly while wearing my shoes, ha
Carson has a little OCD, he perfectly takes all the tupperware out and puts it on his blankie
1 comment:
Awww, so cute! I love Carson's mean face. Oh, and I wonder where he gets his OCD from!? Haha! Too funny!
Post a Comment