Sunday, September 19, 2010

Into Everything....

Today Carson found out he can climb up on his chair to grab things on the table
This is why we bought a teething rail on our crib
I took this pic after he woke up from a nap the other day, he was pondering something, ha
He can pull himself up on his window now and he likes to watch the street

Loves to stand!
Carson with daddy at Jamie's wedding (rough night)
Carson with mommy at Jamie's wedding (he refused a bottle from my mom so she had to bring him to the reception!)
Grandpa Eric & Carson reading the newspaper
Carson stealing Emily Dean's toys (she was not happy about it! ha)
He loves to sit and play in the laundry! haha

Carson turned 8 months a few days ago. He hasn't gained any weight lately because he is crawling and standing up on everything. He weighed 18 lbs today but I feel like he is getting so tall and skinny. Carson has 2 bottom teeth now and is chewing on everything. He also never sits still. He is into EVERYTHING! I had to clear off all my bookshelves because he was grabbing all the books. I had to hide the dog food because he tries to eat it every day. He is so silly and has quite the little personality. He is definitely keeping me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment