Monday, August 16, 2010

Uh oh Carson's crawling!

Carson & his 2nd cousin Evan (my cousin Sarah's baby)
Play time!
I came into the living room to find Carson with his head stuck in a bucket, how does that happen?
Carson & his 2nd cousins on the Tuemler side (Lake Norris)
The 3 of us at Lake Norris
Hanging out on the boat
Love this picture! haha

Carson & my friend Julie's baby Cooper
Carson & Daisy looking at Candlewood Lake
Somehow he backed himself under our chair and was stuck
Carson loves his baby food!

Carson just turned 7 months. He now weighs almost 18 lbs but I feel like he is slimming down now that he is crawling and moving all over the place. He has been crawling backwards for a few weeks but finally started crawling forward this past weekend. I feel like all of a sudden he has become a boy. He makes these growling noises and is a ball of energy! haha He is getting quite the personality and I love it.

Jeff and I have had a crazy summer. We have literally been out of town almost every weekend somewhere. Poor Carson is just along for the ride but at least he is a good traveler now. Things won't be settling down for awhile. We have our friends' Jamie & Grant's wedding over Labor Day and then we have Jeff's sister Julie's wedding in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment