Friday, June 11, 2010

5 months old this weekend!

Eating real veggies for the 1st time. He ate the whole jar, is that normal? (6/9/10)
Loungin at the pool! (6/7/10)
This pictures cracks me up! I think he is going to be a pool baby!
Carson eating his rice cakes; he love them! (6/3/10)
Carson's play group friends; there are 7 babies! Loving the swing at Grandma Pam's! (5/30/10)
Carson's first boat ride; he fell asleep within the first 5 minutes (5/30/10)

Carson in his shades! (5/30/10)
Carson pooped after his trip to the zoo! (5/23/10)
Carson's first visit to the zoo
Jeff was embarassed to wear the Baby Bjorn but Carson loved it! haha
Carson will be 5 months old this Sunday, I can't believe it! He has changed so much in the last month. He was nursing like crazy so I started him on rice cereal a few weeks ago and last week he started vegetables for the first time. He loves real food and screams for more! I think he is going to eat and never be full like his father. He weighs 16 lbs now so is a growing boy. He is so funny now and belly laughs everytime he hears me laugh now! haha

We are flying to Daytona, FL next weekend with Jeff's family and then we are flying to Austin, TX the 2nd week of July with my family. I am nervous to fly with him but I will let you all know how it goes! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Hughes Family said...

Ahh, so cute! Can't wait to introduce Cooper to Carson! Sounds like they will both make great linebackers one day!! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck on the trips. Have lots of fun. He is adorable!

Pamela

Post a Comment