25 Weeks Pregnant
I decided to start a blog to keep everyone updated on my pregnancy and to post pictures of our little guy once he is here. Jeff and I have been busy getting the nursery and house ready for the baby. We finally picked out our theme, we are doing sailboats. I have been feeling really well, just tired all the time.
We went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he said the baby is measureing big so they have moved my due date up to January 12th. He said I might go as early as New Year's Eve though so it looks like we could still get that tax deduction! haha I am feeling the baby move all the time now so that is really cool. He is a very active little guy. He likes to move when I am hungry and right before I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment